Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaronn

Hunter app Empty
PostSubject: Hunter app   Hunter app EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:53 am

If you do make it into rated guild, Everthing from then of Reflects on our guild. This means best enchants, gems, etc. Always give 110% from the second you long into wow to the second you log out. Everthing you say or do must be thought out and mature. We back our members and our members back us. You get into a fight the guild gets into a Fight. Pick your fights as needed not as wanted. Be smart, Be nice and you shall get this in return. Best of luck.

You name: Jeff

Your age: 26

Characters name: Zaronn

Server: Frostwolf

Class: Hunter

casters, What does Juke mean: fake cast, but doesnt apply to me =p

Do you Juke: of course not, aimed/steady cant be interupted

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: sure

How Many years you been playing that Class: 3

Spec: mm

Years playing that spec: since ulduar, did some sv pve, and beast cleave as bm, but I much prefer mm for pvp

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: good dks can be bothersome, but its generally a win.. healers ofcourse are a stalemate

Do you use keybindings: yes

How many: about 30

how many Abilitys do you Click: none

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.):

Vent: yes

Mic: yes

Highest arena team: played at 2150 a bit this season, but team broke up when my PR was around 1950

BattleGround Rating: 100 something, only done a few when Dano was putting them together

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: Im a good hunter, and in rbgs thats important

What separates you from others that play your class: attention to detail and micro management of pet/cc

What separates you from others that play your spec: ^^

What can you bring to the table: mad damage. cc, silences,

Current Guild: Warfare

Time in guild: ~1 year

Last 2 guilds: The Mafia, Reincarnates

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: I know quite a few people, Dano(we were both in warfare and ran rbgs together), Sarddis(duelotar), Noniez(in game friend), and probably a few others Im forgetting at the moment

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience: 11/12hc icc 25.. most of the content this tier as well... stopped raiding due to work a few months ago

How long you been PVE player: the whole time Ive been playing until recently

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: mm or survival, depending on the fight

Willing to change specs on request: sure

Hours you can attend events: varies

Others things you think we should know: Im interested in the pvp aspect of the guild, not so much the pve... if I wanted to raid I'd stay in warfare =p

Who do you know in Rated: see above

Tell us a little about who you are
just a normal mid 20s guy, for work I maintain some rental properties, and play wow in my free time (except when I get GF agro lol)
Back to top Go down
acerion

Hunter app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter app   Hunter app EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:34 pm

looks good, just get your spell pen up just a bit and pm one of the officers for invite.
Back to top Go down
Zaronn

Hunter app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter app   Hunter app EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:48 am

spell pen was up because of being a JC, I actually changed the gems around a little before reading the post.. decided being 5 under with a little extra agi/res was better overall... Im at 190 right now, was 204
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter app   Hunter app Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter app
Page 1 of 1