Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PvP Hunter App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fitzban

PvP Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: PvP Hunter App   PvP Hunter App EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 pm

You name: Adam

Your age: 22

Characters name: Fitzban

Server: Frostwolf

Class: Hunter

What does Juke mean: I can think of many different meanings to this word but I believe the meaning you are looking for is to fake out or deceive your opponent

Do you Juke: Yes to the above meaning

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: ya no prob

How Many years you been playing that Class: hmm started off in vanilla (around year after launch) on a hunter and played him till the beginning of LK then started this new hunter about 2 months into cata

Spec: Beast Mastery/Marksmanship

Years playing that spec: on my first hunter I played nothing but BM although it hardly counts as all specs have been so drastically revamped in cata so I would say about 5 months

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: Frost Mages, Warlocks and fights with H Pallys and any tank class just turns into a battle of attrition

Do you use keybindings: yes I do

How many: I use a Razor Naga so 16 buttons plus the <shift> and <ctl> variations-

How many Abilities do you click: only my out of combat moves such as Camo

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.):

Vent: of course

Mic: yes

Highest arena team: 1600ish

If bellow 2200 WHY: the server that I just transferred form is literally a dead server for PvP with only a hand full who ever get even close to 2200 in rating not to mention up until I made this toon my main focus has been pve so pvp was something I only did in my off time

BattleGround Rating: 1737 yet again that has only been achieved in the last 4 days I have been on this server

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: I would say the thing about me that puts me over other players is the fact that I am extremely punctual and have a strong conviction to do what I say I will you can always count on me to be there early ready to go and if I for some un known reason (because let’s face it sometime shit just happens) I will always find a way to contact the leader of the grp whether it be from wow mobile or via txt msg or phone call I am the last person that will leave a grp hanging.

What separates you from others that play your class: That is a bit of a harder question as far as dmg I match up about even with most all hunters I have ran with but I think the biggest difference is my attention to utility that a hunter has such as using several different pets during a single fight depending on the need such as in large battles using my monkey to stun a healer then pulling out my spider to web trap off of our heals

What separates you from others that play your spec: I am very focused of CC and always using my traps to either cc other healers or peel off of my own heals.
also I am absolutely devastating to heal with he silence rotation I have as MM my dmg isn’t much but even the most mediocre dps with me can drop any heals

What can you bring to the table: I have 2 years of Raid leading experience so I understand the need for a single leader and will never disobey or publicly confront that leader no matter what he may say because I understand that I will not always understand everything the leader is asking he may be sending me on what may seem to me a useless suicide run but in reality he is getting something else going on somewhere and I have to understand that he isn’t going to be telling everyone every step of his plans

Current Guild: none

Time in guild:

Last 2 guilds: Slaughter Till Death, STD Elites/Unholy Smoke (same guild name got reported)

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: no as I said just transferred here

----------------------------------------

PVE not really interested

PVE Experience: ALL of LK

How long you been PVE player: this toon never

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: MM

Willing to change specs on request: y

Hours you can attend events:

Others things you think we should know:

Who do you know in Rated:

Tell us a little about who you are
Hmm like I said I am 22 with a AA in automotive technology, I currently work as the head of building maintenance for the Sothern CA region of a worldwide company (don’t want to give all that much out about me as this is a public forum)
but I have worked there for the last2.5 years the best part of the job is I have ridiculously flexible hours so I make a point to schedule around any set up RBG's also my GF (who lives with me) works from 530pm-2am PST so there is no worries of the dreaded GF aggro with me but ya if you wish to know anything else please hit me up in game I will be more than willing to answer anything you want
Back to top Go down

PvP Hunter App
Page 1 of 1