Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

85 Orc hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vicoushunter

85 Orc hunter Empty
PostSubject: 85 Orc hunter   85 Orc hunter EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 pm

If you do make it into rated guild, Everthing from then of Reflects on our guild. This means best enchants, gems, etc. Always give 110% from the second you long into wow to the second you log out. Everthing you say or do must be thought out and mature. We back our members and our members back us. You get into a fight the guild gets into a Fight. Pick your fights as needed not as wanted. Be smart, Be nice and you shall get this in return. Best of luck.

You name: Josh

Your age: 21

Characters name: Täl

Class: Orc Hunter

casters, What does Jook mean: Fake casting

Do you Jook: n/a

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: if i was a caster yes

How Many years you been playing that Class: 3-4

Spec: atm bm pvp mm pve... sometimes i do mm for pvp but i much prefer and am much better at bm

Years playing that spec:3-4

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: skilled ret pallys since last hotfix march 1st i think... s priest can be tricky if they are very skilled aswell

Do you use keybindings: yes

How many: 16+

how many Abilitys do you Click: 2 or 3

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.):http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/t%c3%a4l/simple

Vent: Yes

Mic: yes

Highest arena team: atm my 3s team huntersrule currently 1918 but been 1985 team is only 2 weeks old.. not many games... was started for fun but turned more serious in the last week

BattleGround Rating: 102 RBG's dont happen on my current realm

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: because im skilled and dedicated... i also have a very loyal personality.

What separates you from others that play your class: I play it exeptionaly well bot pvp and pve. i top dps charts and bg scores 99% of the time

What separates you from others that play your spec: ^^^

What can you bring to the table: hard hits, dependablity, loyalty, helpfullness

Current Guild: No exit pve guild currently 10/12

Time in guild:8 months

Last 2 guilds:n/a

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: nope =(

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience: all wotlk 11/12 heroic icc 10/12 cata raids

How long you been PVE player: Since wotlk

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: atm MM

Willing to change specs on request: absolutly

Hours you can attend events:6-9/10 st

Others things you think we should know: me and my 3s team is looking to transfer. from maiev/whirlwind, we are interested more in rbgs than pve.

Who do you know in Rated:

Tell us a little about who you are- 21 married, work fulltime mon-fri, play wow to relax and have fun... kill ally when im bored... i love raiding over the winter months... thru the summer im more into pvp since its less of a harsh time consumer.
Back to top Go down
Moktor

85 Orc hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 85 Orc hunter   85 Orc hunter EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Hello, I could only imagine playing on a server that dosent rbg. That must suck. We like your information based on your application. One thing i want to ask is what you are planning on doing more, pve or pvp? And also have you been battlegrounding the 4 years you have been playing? One more quick question do you experience with survival spec?

Thanks for your interest, and hope to hear back from you soon.

Moktor
Back to top Go down

85 Orc hunter
Page 1 of 1