Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hardball - Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardball
Admin
Hardball

Hardball - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Hardball - Warrior   Hardball - Warrior EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:31 pm

You name: Ball, Hard

Your age: Born on November 23, 2004

Class: Warrior

How Many years you been playing that Class: Since November 23, 2004

Spec: Arms, Fury and Prot.

Years playing that spec: Since November 23, 2004

Wow Armory link: I'm at work and all Armory's are blocked...You will have to armory me manually. Sorry for the inconvenience

Vent: Yes

Mic: Yes, I speak when spoken too. You guys are the Top PvP Guild on the server and understand communication is priority in BG's to be successful.

Highest arena team: 2400+ season 8 in 2's. (Warrior/Resto Druid)

BattleGround Rating: 2475. My win to lost ratio is decent as well.

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: Unfortunately I do not know anybody in Rated yet. But you guys (Rated) may see me outside Orgrimmar, dueling everyone and anyone. I duel every and any class if asked to show my knowledge of my class and in any spec. I generally only have problems dueling 1 mage on this server. I dont remmember exactly his name, but it consists of numbers. Who has numbers for a name??? Seriously???

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience: Downed every boss in the game, majority Fury and some as Prot. No experience with Cataclysm bosses.

How long you been PVE player: I've been PvE since November 23, 2004.

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: Fury im best at and prefer.

Willing to change specs on request: Of course. I have the Gold to spend for constant spec change's and buying BoE if needed. I always have a 2nd set, prot for example, in case a spec change is requested/needed.

Hours you can attend events: I'm sure I can attend any events posted, and If i am unable to make it to the event, I'll make sure to tell someone that is attending the event to let the event coordinator know that I will not make it.

Others things you think we should know: I'm sure Rated already has some amazing strategies for RBG's, but since Blizzard is always changing things, classes specifically, I can always assist in helping with creating a new Strategy.

Who do you know in Rated: Nobody.

Tell us a little about who you are: I'm single and looking! Wink

Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

Hardball - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardball - Warrior   Hardball - Warrior EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Wait dont i know you.

After review of applicant i have to say, Why the fuck is your app 1000% better and more qualified compared to every single app that i have reviewed.

either your just more qualified or your a LIER, Witch is fine by me. our guild always likes liers, People who steal our websites and dont attent when they are needed.

Aproved after you talk to acerion or natsu in Game since im out of town and wont be back for a few more days.

Thanks for your App and i wish there was more apps as stuning as yours. Thats on a serious note btw.

Thirtytwo that bad GM of this guild you just apped to.

Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Hardball
Admin
Hardball

Hardball - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardball - Warrior   Hardball - Warrior EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:36 pm

LMAO!

You just made my day.

Much Love

-Hardball
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

Hardball - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardball - Warrior   Hardball - Warrior EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:38 am

I was online today. Ill be back shortly, have alot of RL things to handle then back to my long hours of drinking and pvp.

Let everyone know, Acerion, Natsu. etc

Thirtytwo
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hardball - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardball - Warrior   Hardball - Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardball - Warrior
Page 1 of 1