Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Methodmanlol - Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
methodmanlol

Methodmanlol - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Methodmanlol - Warrior   Methodmanlol - Warrior EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:52 am

You name: Curtis Beener

Your age: 16

Characters name: Methodmanlol

Server: Frostwolf Horde

Class: Warrior

What does Juke mean: To make a person pummel or kick a "fake cast" to avoid a spell lockout.

Do you Juke: I do not juke because I am not a healer, therefore it would be impossible. However, I do interrupt niggas in the first 0.2 seconds of their cast, leaving them baffled and looking like a dumbass bitch.

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: Yes, I will summon the powers of Zeus and entangle myself with the wrath of the Azerothian gods.

How Many years have* you been playing that Class: Since the beginning of WOTLK, but have only recently got into pvp and arena on my warrior.

Spec: Arms

Years playing that spec: 1

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: Nothing, as I have told you before I summon the powers of Zeus and Azerothian gods and i'm a fucking warrior, what do you expect?

Do you use keybindings: Yes

How many: 25+ including focuses

how many Abilitys do you Click: 0

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/methodmanlol/simple

Vent: I have vent

Mic: Yes I have a microphone

Highest arena team: 2134 this season, havn't stuck with a team for more than 50 games.

BattleGround Rating: 0, I am applying so I can join in some RBGS.

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: Like I said, I summon the fucking powers of Zeus, do you know who Zeus is? I do. Also, I am great in bed and can give you nergins some advice on how to sex pretty ladies.

What separates you from others that play your class: Please see above.

What separates you from others that play your spec: Please see above.

What can you bring to the table: Please see above.

Current Guild: Projekt Omni, played in this guild because my alt, Rukiyou, is in it.

Time in guild: Since the start of Cataclysm

Last 2 guilds: Astral, Projekt Omni

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: Well, I know this homosexual Canadian named Jamie, aka stfu nerd, aka Zandorzy. I carried him to 1550 on my rogue in the beginning of the season and now after he got into Rated I have seen him evolve as a person and a player and I aspire to be just like him and I think if I get into this guild I will able to achieve my dream of matching Zandorzy's immense skill and excellence.
Back to top Go down
Hardball
Admin
Hardball

PostSubject: Re: Methodmanlol - Warrior   Methodmanlol - Warrior EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:05 am

Funny. I need to see your gameplay though before any invites start happening. I see you havent been playing for very long but it seems like you have a general consensus about class structures and ect. Pst me in-game for further review/test's.

As always, thanks for applying to Rated Guild!

Much Love

-Hardball
Back to top Go down
hibber

PostSubject: Re: Methodmanlol - Warrior   Methodmanlol - Warrior EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:44 am

Joke application is a joke.

On a serious note: If he redoes his application I think he would be suitable for Rated status. I played some threes with his Rogue the other night and he did quite well. I will also be doing two's with him this evening so we'll see how it goes. Age: 16, granted I don't fear him being an immature little child.

-Hibber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Methodmanlol - Warrior   Methodmanlol - Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Methodmanlol - Warrior
Page 1 of 1