Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jackhammer- Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackhammer

Jackhammer- Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Jackhammer- Warrior   Jackhammer- Warrior EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:46 pm

You name: Robert

Your age: 22

Characters name: Jackhammer

Server: Frostwolf

Class: Warrior

What does Juke mean: A caster begins to cast but right away stops to make the offender do a pummel, kick, strangulate..to avoid getting the spell lock out and also making the enemy waste the interrupt.

Do you Juke: No sir

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: Yes sir

How Many years you been playing that Class: Two years, going to be three

Spec: Arms - 35/6/0 Protection - 9/0/32

Years playing that spec: 2 years, soon to be three playing both protection and arms spec.

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: Restoration druid, Resto Shaman, Holy paladin, blood death knight, Frost mages and BM hunters -sometimes-

Do you use keybindings: Yes sir

How many: 29 and still adding more

how many Abilitys do you Click: Mount

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.):
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/Jackhammer/simple (if im needed in pvp gear, which I dont doubt I will be, I can show someone ingame if it doesn't show here despite me logging out in it)
Vent: Yes

Mic: Yes

Highest arena team: 1550

If bellow 2200 WHY?: I haven't had any serious arena partners, none that I can depend on. I am fully capable of reaching 2200, and I plan to get there just need to find reliable arena partners.

BattleGround Rating: Currently about 200, no serious RBG groups and I have to PUG it which is usually fail people not following orders and very uncoordinated.

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: I'm reliable, hardworking, determined, trustworthy, supportive, and I'll do what is needed to better progress the group, guild, or arena team.

What separates you from others that play your class: Always looking in ways to improve the rotation, and always studying each spec to better improve the damage output or the damage reduction. I always study other warriors to see what their doing and compare it to what I do and see what separates us, or what makes me worse or better.

What separates you from others that play your spec: As I've stated previously, studying and improving the spec, to maximize damage output, or damage reduction. I'm almost always switching my spec, either heroic strike spec, or slam spec as an example to see which would hit harder in different situations such as BGs or arenas.

What can you bring to the table: Support, Commitment, dedication, handwork, loyalty, and the same perseverance the guild stands for to be number one

Current Guild: Sinister Intent

Time in guild: 3 monthes

Last 2 guilds: Ex Umbra, I don't remember the other it was so long ago.

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: Hardball through pvping in Tol Barad when an Alliance once messed with a Rated member him, Thirtytwo, Hottease and a few others camped the bridge to their base as payback and to teach them a lesson. I was in Rated when it very first started, the opening week, but left because I didn't feel I met up to standards because I didn't keybind, but now I do and I'm ready.

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience: Some ICC as fury, 12/12 and 0/7 Fire lands for not having a good raid group

How long you been PVE player: For a year now

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Which are you best at: Currently Protection first time in big raiding but I am doing fairly well and I'm good once i know fights. I can also do fury single or double handed and do as well also.

Willing to change specs on request: You bet your ass I will.

Hours you can attend events: As many as needed by the guild unless I have important appointments, or family issues.

Others things you think we should know: I can be funny, I can take a joke, I can take criticism, I cannot take you insulting my wife in any form, and I'm good friend and good comrad to have against the alliance pigs

Who do you know in Rated: Been a very long time ago, but what I stated early, Hardball, Hottease.

Tell us a little about who you are: I'm sure how filled out my application you'd get a good idea, but to sum it all up, I'm determined, I'm competitive, but also caring, and considerate. That doesn't mean I wont get on your ass if you're doing something wrong and I expect people to get at me if I'm doing something wrong.
Back to top Go down

Jackhammer- Warrior
Page 1 of 1