Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RE APPlication for critikkus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crit

RE APPlication for critikkus Empty
PostSubject: RE APPlication for critikkus   RE APPlication for critikkus EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:32 pm

You name: Nick king

Your age:18

Class: rogue

How Many years you been playing that Class: 4

Spec: subtlety

Years playing that spec: 3

Do you use keybindings: yes all my abilities

How many: all

how many Abilitys do you Click: none

Personal Question ( added by me... don't pay attention if u dont want to)-
Why i don't have 1500pr: Because i always change arena partners for points and to test combs, i can easily get 1550 pr if i want to. besides i am starting to do arenas since i started in the late WOTLK my pass times were bgs, but now i am more serious into pvping. Thank you.

Wow Armory link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/critikkus/simple

Vent: yes

Mic: yes

Highest arena team: just started arenas in wotlk.. and with a disc priest in several matches - 1532 but he almost doesnt play anymore so i left the team( Xblackknight)

BattleGround Rating: 50 but i know how it works

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: Xblackknight, once on duskqood server i met him and we did 2s together for points in the begining, but then we began to be serious and like 2 weeks ago he stopped playing for a while.

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience: all wotlk raids dungeons, i know almost all cata raids, cata dungeons

How long you been PVE player: 4 years

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: i am best at mutilste for the moment i can pull easily 11-12k dps

Willing to change specs on request: yes why not

Back to top Go down

RE APPlication for critikkus
Page 1 of 1