Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genora

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Hey i have been trying to get into ur guild for awhile but waited to get my resil way up. But alittle about me is that i am a resto shammy with 2200 xp in arena since the orginal world of warcraft. I am currently 550 in rated bgs thats just through pugs. I am 15 years of age but very mature and coroptive. I have vent also skype. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:45 pm

You failed to fill out a correct apllication form. Why?

15 is very young we have now kicked out a few 15 year olds and 1 left do to us being to advance for him. very young, but you need to do a form and do it right. that a process to a sur you can follow simple directions.

Im out of town and wont be back for a fewdays so you need to correct your application and then get a touch with Hardball, Acerion or natsu. they will further your app.

thirtytwo
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Nâtsu

Nâtsu

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:37 am

i checked out your armory and from what I could see it looks like you told a few lies on your "application". First off you said that you have had 2200 rating since the original wow. OK, if you played since the start of wow you would know that arenas didn't start until tbc. Not to mention that you would of had to of been 11-12 years old at the time and im going to remain very skeptical that you did not reach 2200 at that age. Not to mention that the character you are apping with for our guild, it says the highest you have ever been is 1500 on just about all your teams. You also said that you had a bg rating of 550, your armory says its only at 70. the majority of your gear is also missing enchants

Im just going to give you a heads up if this is your first time applying to a guild online. When guilds require you to apply online that generaly means they have an application format, make sure you follow it. Also note that lieing about yourself is not very smart since its not very hard to pull up your characters history and see what it has done. If you have a 2200 character then go apply with that, not an alt that doesn't have that achievement.

We currently have an abundance of resto shammys in the guild all with more gear and exerience than yours. Denying this application.

nâtsu
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Thanks Nâtsu

Application denied and locked.

thirtytwo
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net