Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critikkus- Rogue app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crit

Critikkus- Rogue app Empty
PostSubject: Critikkus- Rogue app   Critikkus- Rogue app EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:33 pm

You name: Nick king

Your age:18

Class: rogue

How Many years you been playing that Class: 4

Spec: subtlety

Years playing that spec: 3

Do you use keybindings: yes all my abilities

How many: all

how many Abilitys do you Click: none

Wow Armory link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/critikkus/simple

Vent: yes

Mic: yes

Highest arena team: just started arenas in wotlk.. and with a disc priest in several matches - 1532 but he almost doesnt play anymore so i left the team( Xblackknight)

BattleGround Rating: 50 but i know how it works

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: Xblackknight, once on duskqood server i met him and we did 2s together for points in the begining, but then we began to be serious and like 2 weeks ago he stopped playing for a while.

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience: all wotlk raids dungeons, i know almost all cata raids, cata dungeons

How long you been PVE player: 4 years

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: i am best at mutilste for the moment i can pull easily 11-12k dps

Willing to change specs on request: yes why not Wink

Hours you can attend events: 3pm to 9pm ST in weekdays and all time you need me in Weekends until i have a job.

Others things you think we should know:

Who do you know in Rated: Xblacknight

Tell us a little about who you are: I am Nick King, i live in the province of Quebec in Canada and i want to be in a serious guild that wants to progress because im tired of (just for fun) guilds.
Back to top Go down
Brutain

PostSubject: Re: Critikkus- Rogue app   Critikkus- Rogue app EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:33 pm

I literally face-palmed when I saw your talent specs and glyphs not to mention having a sub 1500 pr. You have a long road ahead of you before you can even be a decent rogue.
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

PostSubject: Re: Critikkus- Rogue app   Critikkus- Rogue app EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Best of luck

Thirtytwo
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critikkus- Rogue app   Critikkus- Rogue app Empty

Back to top Go down

Critikkus- Rogue app
Page 1 of 1