Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorithaz

Rogue App.  Empty
PostSubject: Rogue App.    Rogue App.  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Hello i am Gorithaz i am 17 years of age soon to be 18 and i am mature. My highest rating is 1900. I have been in rated Battlegrounds before and am almost done with my Battlemaster achievement so i am very experienced in Battleground tactics. i am very geared with 4/5 Vicious set and all of the Vicious offsets. I am currently ranked 16th most geared rogue on the server on (www.wowox.com) with a Ilvl of 360.9 i have had previous experience with rated i am a great team worker and i have had lots of experience in pvp. I hope to get back to Rated and do battlegrounds and rated battlegrounds with you guys and to see some old homies of mine Thanks for getting back to me and i hope to be part of the crew Smile

-For the Horde
- Gorithaz
Back to top Go down
Brutain

Rogue App.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue App.    Rogue App.  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Why claim 1900 when you know you are going to get looked up in the armory and where it can clearly be seen you have only been at 1808?

Sub is currently the only acceptable pvp spec. You are geared for and run mutilate.

learn to play sub and get a better personal rating.
Back to top Go down
Gorithaz

Rogue App.  Empty
PostSubject: Rogue App.   Rogue App.  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Oh lemme explain the reason im assasination is cuz i run 2's with a healer comp so i use assasination because it does more damage. You see my main spec IS sub and i run it for pretty much everything except my 2's team Smile so i actually do know the rotation and how to play subtlety AND im sorry i wasnt specific in my post your right i got 1900 on another rogue back in the Beginning of wrath so i hope that answers your questions Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
Gorithaz

Rogue App.  Empty
PostSubject: Rogue App.   Rogue App.  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:57 pm

lol im sorry i meant BC Razz
Back to top Go down
Brutain

Rogue App.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue App.    Rogue App.  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Gorithaz wrote:
Oh lemme explain the reason im assasination is cuz i run 2's with a healer comp so i use assasination because it does more damage. You see my main spec IS sub and i run it for pretty much everything except my 2's team Smile so i actually do know the rotation and how to play subtlety AND im sorry i wasnt specific in my post your right i got 1900 on another rogue back in the Beginning of wrath so i hope that answers your questions Smile thanks

Doesn't compute. If you were decent at sub you would realize it is much better for 2s even with a healer.
Back to top Go down
Gorithaz

Rogue App.  Empty
PostSubject: Rogue App.   Rogue App.  EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Brutain i know Sub. we have been doing well with assassination so i use it for 2's i hope that this is not a problem. I do not see the problem with using both specs? sub is my main we were just trying it out i hope you do not misunderstand what i am trying to say i know what i am doing and i am not even focusing on arena atm i am trying to get my rated bg titles, so i do not believe that arena has anything to do with getting in the guild seeing as i would be running arena with the guild i would only be running bg's and i would be running Sub so please do not mistake me for a inexperienced player. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

Rogue App.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue App.    Rogue App.  EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Everything you say or do reflects on our guild. Your arena teams escecialy

You have a low arena team you make us look bad. Same goes for every single member in rated guild.

You duel and don't give it your all and lose. You make us look bad, everything you say or do after joining rated guild reflects on us.

Best of luck

Thirtytwo
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Gorithaz

Rogue App.  Empty
PostSubject: Rogue App.   Rogue App.  EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Right you are Thirtytwo and i understand i know that you want us all to be the best in the server and represent the guild right and i will do that if i got into the guild but nothing else i can say i leave it in the hands of you and Brutain.
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

Rogue App.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue App.    Rogue App.  EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:40 pm

-
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Rogue App.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue App.    Rogue App.  Empty