Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shucream

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:42 pm

You name: Brian

Your age: 27

Class: Rogue

How Many years you been playing that Class: 4 month use to play hunter for year or two

Spec: Subt

Years playing that spec: Since catacylsm

Wow Armory link:

Vent: yes

Mic: yes

Highest arena team: 1850 in 2s mage/rogue comp

BattleGround Rating: not much in rated bg

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: Deist I have dueled him few times and i have played bg with him so he can learn about my playing style.
Back to top Go down
Shucream

Application Empty
PostSubject: I missed the Pve Sectiom, so posting in reply   Application EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:47 pm

PVE

PVE Experience: raided as hunter in vanilla wow cleared MC BLW did soem AQ and Naxx

How long you been PVE player: about 1-2 year

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: I can pve as Mutilate spec or known as Assasination Spec

Willing to change specs on request: yes

Hours you can attend events: All day Wendsday, few hours on Saturday and Thursday

Others things you think we should know: IF i raid, i am very dedicated and i am great communicator. i have no problem taking orders or following them.

Who do you know in Rated: Deist

Tell us a little about who you are: Im a 27 yeard going to Art School. I dont play every day, but i do play often as i can.
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:52 pm

It takes months to years to master a class Especially rogues, and you say you have 4 months EXP.

I hope you catch on fast. This doesnt mean im overlooking your app.

Ill pass it on to our Officers to further Inspection but best of luck and thanks for Apping to The best PVP guild server.

Thirtytwo
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Brutain

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:00 pm

At least one of talent specs should have 3/3 puncturing wounds.

You gemming lacks direction. Ignoring set bonus and gemming 20 agil and 20 resiliency makes no sense. You could either maximize one or the other or you could use the set bonuses to maximize both, you however have no logical strategy (for bgs and most arena comps you should be stacking Agility.) Mediocre at best arena perform so far. Get the expertise enchant off your glove and put on agility.

You need to dial in your toon and step up your game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1