Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Affannato- disc priest app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
affannato

Affannato- disc priest app Empty
PostSubject: Affannato- disc priest app   Affannato- disc priest app EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:10 am

You name:Matthew Schwarzott

Your age:20

Characters name: Affanato

Server:frostwolf

Class:priest

What does Juke mean: fake cast

Do you Juke: always

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: no problem

How Many years you been playing that Class: since cata released i have been playing priest. played a couple of years on my pally and my rogue though

Spec: disc ad shadow is off

Years playing that spec: bought 3 months

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: dk's -_-

Do you use keybindings: everything is bound. even buffs/eating and mounting

How many:^^^^^^^^^

how many Abilitys do you Click: cant think of any off the top of my head that i click

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/affannato/simple

Vent:installed

Mic: steelseries Wink

Highest arena team: 2040 this season

BattleGround Rating: only done a few of these so like 200 or so

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: i feel like i play video games at a higher lvl than most people do. i have play a few first person shooters in MLG and this is the next game i am working on

What separates you from others that play your class: i do lots of researching and some of my own number crunching to know everything i can do to make my char better. i want to know every little trick i can to make myself a better player

What separates you from others that play your spec: i feel i know how to control my mana in longer battles than most other priests would be the biggest thing that separates me

What can you bring to the table: i think i can bring a lot to this guild and contribute from all angles of the game. from profs to PVE/pvp

Current Guild:despair

Time in guild:3-4 months

Last 2 guilds: i was the co leader of epixels and we merged with despair. so pretty much i have only been in one guild for the duration i have played this game

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: don't know anyone personally, but you guys have made a name for yourselves on this sever so i want to be a part of that.

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience: i am currently 5/13 heroic on this progression

How long you been PVE player: ummmm. i just started doing this at te very end of ICC

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: S priest DPS is main dps spec and i am fully geared with a few heroic pieces

Willing to change specs on request: yeah i can heal as well, but i know i am a way better dps for pve

Hours you can attend events:pretty much open Mon-Thurday

Others things you think we should know: i have help lead the raids when i was in epixels so i know how raids work pretty well. and i know all the strats for this progression as well. i would not mind doing some raid leading or organizing if need. i did hear you guys might start some raiding soon. and i would like to be a part of that

Who do you know in Rated: nobody =[

Tell us a little about who you are

i am college student going for radiology and if i am not online i am probably outside riding my yamaha yzf600. butttttt.... i just crashed the otherday so i guess it i time to hit 2200. oh well. lol also went to bizzcon last year and going again this year. if i can get tickets. btw diablo 3 is sweet!

think that is just about it.
Back to top Go down
affannato

PostSubject: Re: Affannato- disc priest app   Affannato- disc priest app EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:06 am

i forgot to post a pic of my UI but it is pretty much just the LUI interface with everything custom to how i want it
Back to top Go down
slapflap

PostSubject: Re: Affannato- disc priest app   Affannato- disc priest app EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Good app. You can send a tell to Slapflap ingame to get a trial run in Rated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affannato- disc priest app   Affannato- disc priest app Empty

Back to top Go down

Affannato- disc priest app
Page 1 of 1