Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disc Priest App--Zeykkel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeykkel

Disc Priest App--Zeykkel Empty
PostSubject: Disc Priest App--Zeykkel   Disc Priest App--Zeykkel EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:33 am

You name: Justin

Your age: 23

Characters name: Zeykkel

Server: Shadow Council

Class: Priest

What does Juke mean: Often casting a spell (in my case a heal; usually) then canceling it to dray out or dodge an interrupt. One "could" also go so far as to include the use a different spell school (in my case using Mana Burn or Mind Control) to draw out an interrupt. All done to provide a few seconds without worry of a spell lockout or interrupt.

Do you Juke: Yes. On a very regular basis. If I have three stacks of Grace, I often will use a tick or two of Penance to draw out an interrupt.

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: More than willing. It's part of my game play either way.

How Many years you been playing that Class: Hmmm since Burning Crusade; so four or five years now.

Spec: Discipline, 31/8/2 (for PvP).

Years playing that spec: I've played Discipline since Burning Crusade; so, again, four or five years now.

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: In a duel setting or just in a PvP setting overall? For PvP: I would have to say Deathknights at the moment. As far as Duels go, I not entirely sure as I never duel much but seem to lose to Deathknights the most.

Do you use keybindings: Of course. Wouldn't have it any other way.

How many: All of my abilities are keybound. Can't think of an exact number off the top of my head. But I know it's 30+.

how many Abilitys do you Click: None.

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.):

Vent: Yes

Mic: Yes

Highest arena team: Well if I'm allowed to cross expansions, I hit around 2200 in Burning Crusade. Didn't really do much competitive arenas in Wrath. Right now, I got started late in the PvP scene in Cataclysm and managed to get to 1900 as Disc/Arms.

BattleGround Rating: N/A

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: I'm extremely competitive and willing to put out the work to get things done, and then some. I've been in some kind of competitive scene all my life; whether it be sports or otherwise. I take criticism with eagerness and advice readily. I don't rage-quit and am always looking to improve my game. Though I got started late in the season and am a bit undergeared because of it. I make up for it with an in-depth class knowledge and years of experience. In short: I get things done, and if I don't the first time: I definitely will the next. And I do it all without an attitude or flare for drama. Finally, I love team dynamics. It's being part of a team that draws me to competitive teams. I do my best to achieve the teams goals, with all my ability and then some.

What separates you from others that play your class: Experience and knowledge. I've played my class as a healer since Burning Crusade in both PvE and PvP; through following expansions.

What separates you from others that play your spec: Awareness. I'm actively looking for the use of offensive and defensive cooldowns and actively judge them versus my team's and my mana bar. Managing cooldowns I believe is very important to success in PvP. I'm also extremely team oriented and do whatever it takes to advance the team.

What can you bring to the table: Eagerness and Ability. At the moment I can't rely on my gear too much. But I do have the ability and the drive to set myself apart. I always have an open ear and take directions and criticism eagerly; every looking to improve and advance the team.

Current Guild: Ignite (semi casual guild)

Time in guild: 2-3 Months

Last 2 guilds: Wicked (casual guild)

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: I don't "know" anyone per say. But I did have a run in with Thirtytwo last week and he suggested I apply (to him: sorry it took so long; had to be a way for a week).

Back to top Go down
hibber

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest App--Zeykkel   Disc Priest App--Zeykkel EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:19 pm

If I recall correctly this is the Priest that followed Thirtytwo and I around Arathi Basin when we were going for our achievement. He put out amazing heals and followed up with Crowd Control without any verbal communication. I believe him when he says he was 2.2k+ in Burning Crusade because of his ability to perform without that communication. All in all I would think Zeykkel would be a great addition to our rBG group.

-Hibber
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest App--Zeykkel   Disc Priest App--Zeykkel EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:31 pm

O awesome, Hurry up and Xfer. Good heals and had fun that BG.

Aproved
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Zeykkel

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest App--Zeykkel   Disc Priest App--Zeykkel EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 am

Made the xfer yesterday morning (Sunday). Sorry it took me so long; I've been busy preparing for the LSAT. I won't be on until tonight due to said test. After that, I should have no problems being online.

I look forward to running with you.
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest App--Zeykkel   Disc Priest App--Zeykkel EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:50 am

Message Hardball, Hibber, natsu, Mastrhots or moktor, for invite. glade to have you.

Thirtytwo
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest App--Zeykkel   Disc Priest App--Zeykkel Empty

Back to top Go down

Disc Priest App--Zeykkel
Page 1 of 1