Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fearyoda - Warlock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fearyoda

Fearyoda -  Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Fearyoda - Warlock   Fearyoda -  Warlock EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:48 am

You name: My name is Yoda.

Your age: 23

Characters name: Fearyoda

Server: Frostwolf

Class: Warlock

What does Juke mean: Fake cast or perhaps use some sort of object to LoS.

Do you Juke: Juke dance? Of course.

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: Sure thing.

How Many years you been playing that Class: It's only class I play and since mid BC before SW got nerfed and Illidian was still hard.

Spec: Mostly play demo but I can play all the specs.

Years playing that spec: Can't give a real number on that because I play whatever spec is most viable.

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: Any class that can play his/her class properly.

Do you use keybindings: Indeed.

How many: dozen or so

how many Abilitys do you Click: Varies on which computer I use.

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.):

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/fearyoda/simple

Vent: Yep

Mic: Yep

Highest arena team: 2100 I think one season in 3's. Don't really do much arena solely on because it's difficult to find people to play with. One season I found people that I could play with and got along with one would quit then come back then the other would quit. Wizard cleave was so fun too. Played with juiceneton on his mage and his rl shaman friend.

BattleGround Rating: 1811 atm. I mostly got that with pugs and few times I got into Moktor's raid.

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: because you don't need to FEAR! when YODA is here!

What separates you from others that play your class: I know how to summon my doomguard.

What separates you from others that play your spec: I know how to chain stun properly and have my pet roll your face.

What can you bring to the table: Reliability.

Current Guild: Rebourne

Time in guild: Since I came back mid January.

Last 2 guilds: Was In Rebourne since the dawn of time but gquit last summer to join Ebay Raiders to progress on Heroic LK then when school started in the fall I played casually because I couldn't make raid times anymore. Then came back mid Jan to rejoin Rebourne.

I mostly consider jumping guilds because nobody really PvPs at all and trying to run a rbg and tell people how to play their class will give me white hair.

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: Moktor, shes my wife and is currently pregnant with triplets.

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience: I've cleared everything pre nerf except KJ in SW up to this expansion. Haven't really raided much of current content because it annoys me how people can go back and get ICC/Ulduar mounts when I actually got it when it was hard.

How long you been PVE player: Since I started playing.

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: I can play any spec all at the same level. Destro is probably the best spec atm to play atm.

Willing to change specs on request: If known ahead of time, I don't like to be rushed.

Hours you can attend events: Depending on day but if there're no circumstances however long necessary.

Others things you think we should know: I'm Bloodthisty. I have every single achievement in all the battlegrounds but defending 50 nodes in gilneas...atm I'm at 41 but I'm not going do it anymore since next patch they're nerfing it to 10. I got all the achievements before nerfs too.

Who do you know in Rated: Think I answered that already.

Tell us a little about who you are

I do the virtual crack called WoW. Any other questions can be asked and will be answered.
Back to top Go down
justicebringer

PostSubject: Re: Fearyoda - Warlock   Fearyoda -  Warlock EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:25 am

I will say that yoda is an incredible player, I played with his brother the pally for a long time back in LK days.
My only issue is I know you and your brother both botted a very significant amount back in the day. As long as that is not an issue anymore he would have my full support.
Back to top Go down
Nâtsu

Nâtsu

PostSubject: Re: Fearyoda - Warlock   Fearyoda -  Warlock EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:01 pm

accepted message me, acerion , or thirtytwo here
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

PostSubject: Re: Fearyoda - Warlock   Fearyoda -  Warlock EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Not me, im busy for the next few years. !! sory
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
acerion

PostSubject: Re: Fearyoda - Warlock   Fearyoda -  Warlock EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:23 pm

application accepted please msg any officer and we'll send you an invite. Acerion, justicebringe, Nâtsu, hardball, Aceríon, etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fearyoda - Warlock   Fearyoda -  Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Fearyoda - Warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: