Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jtoevs

Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Resto Shaman   Resto Shaman EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:56 pm

You name: Jeremy

Your age: 31

Class: Shaman

How Many years you been playing that Class: 7 years, I left for a few months here and there. I was probably inactive for 2 years total.

Spec: Resto / Enhance / Elem

Years playing that spec: 2 / 4 / 1

Do you use keybindings: Yes

How many: Not sure, I use a Merc Gaming Keyboard and Mouse, so probably a lot

how many Abilitys do you Click: All that are required to play that spec effectively.

Wow Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/goresham/

Vent: Yes

Mic: Yes

Highest arena team: During BC days, with a good friend on a 2v2 team, we got up to 2000. During WotLK, I didn't PvP at all since my focus was on endgame progession. I just started this Season and we are currently at 10 wins 1 loss, but thats not saying much.

BattleGround Rating: Haven’t done a rated BG yet

Current Guild: Hâtrêd

Time in guild: guild of local friends (2 months)

Last 2 guilds: Guildless for 1 year or so, The Chosen (2 years), The Fallen (6 months), Hostility (3 years)

Do you know anyone in Rated: Nope

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience:

How long you been PVE player: Since early 2005

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, which are you best at: I use my Pally Tank to PvE with

Willing to change specs on request: Depends on the need, I’m open to PvE on my shammy or pally.

Hours you can attend events: I ended my endgame progression days 1 year into WotLK. There was too much of a time commitment. So I can’t really commit to events, given that I am married with kids, wife aggro is not good. If I'm on, I'm on. If I'm not, I'm not.

Others things you think we should know: I’ve played every class to 70, about 4 classes to 80 and 2 classes to 85. (ie Shaman[my main] and Paladin) With that in mind, I have a decent idea what every class can throw at me.

Who do you know in Rated: No one

Tell us a little about who you are: family comes first, friendly, skilled, and competitive
Back to top Go down
jtoevs

Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Armory Link   Resto Shaman EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Wow Armory link:
Back to top Go down
Nâtsu

Nâtsu

Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Resto Shaman EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:33 am

you seem like you know how to play the only issue I have is your gear, you are a bit under geared for a healer atm. Get a few more purples and reaply and id be glad to give you a trial run.

thanks for apping

Nâtsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Resto Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1