Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
frànz

Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf Empty
PostSubject: Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf   Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:29 am

Your name: Joel Edward Baker

Your age: 22

Characters name: Frànz

Server: Frostwolf

Class: Priest

What does Juke mean: To juke, is to cast a spell with the intent of drawing out an enemy silence, then cancelling mid-cast to avoid the incoming CC.

Do you Juke: Yes, playing as disc I normally cast 1-2 ticks of penance into a POM Or shield. I use the add-on interrupt bar to track all silences I need to know the duration of its CD.

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: Yes, ofcourse.

How Many years you been playing that Class: 1.5 years.

Spec: Disc/ Shadow pvp, and disc/ holy/ shadow pve.

Years playing that spec: 1.5 years.

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: Deathknights and warriors in duels. In bg's if i have no one to heal or peel for me I can usually make a getaway if needed.

Do you use keybindings: Yes, For my setup I use the Razer Naga, and the Razer Nostromo as my keypad.

How many: I have about 62 keybinds on my priest as disc, and just a couple more as shadow.

how many Abilitys do you Click: Zero, I keybind everything, and have taken countless hours making sure my binds work perfectly for me as well as viewing top players binds.

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/Fr%C3%A0nz/simple
Sorry, struggling to get the link working. I recently decided to start playing my priest again, thus the lack of gear, chants, gems. I'm getting ready for season 10 currently grinding honor, to be ready at the start of the new season. Ill post links to my mage/ feral to show I can gear appropriately.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/H%C3%A0ns/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/B%C3%A0lls/simple

Vent: Yes, I use skype also. I prefer skype for arenas.

Mic: Yes.

Highest arena team: I havn't yet done arenas on my priest this season, I have been playing my mage and feral druid. Last season as disc i reached 1950ish in 2s as disc/arc. Im currently around 2k on my druid for 3s and around 1900 for 2s.

If bellow 2200 WHY: Honestly it's because I haven't put the time in with a single comp long enough to work on strats for each comp we face.

BattleGround Rating: I havn't done any rated bgs on my priest, and no serious RBG's on my mage or feral.

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: I believe I have what you are looking for in a player, i'm hungry to improve my overall skills in arenas and RBG's, am willing to put time in studying other class abilities, tips, tricks, map tricks, class, spec, watch videos etc.

What separates you from others that play your class: Whatever class it is I am playing, I focus on it, by finding websites that offer class and spec specific training and guides.

What separates you from others that play your spec: I feel I have taken more time than most players to study and make sure I know my class and everything it is capable of, simple techniques like SW:D incoming polymorphs or even sometimes landing a SW:D on an incoming blind when the rogue reaches 15 yards, these techniques like these are needed to keep up on heals. As well as knowing positioning.

What can you bring to the table: I'm a very competitive person in everything I do, and plan on bringing that competitive spirit to Rated along with an eagerness to learn from better players than I.

Current Guild: Resolute

Time in guild: About a month since I started playing my priest again. I joined up with some of my old guild mates. But they are focusing on PVE and i just dont have the drive to raid 3-5 nights a week.

Last 2 guilds: Warfare for the last 6 months of WOTLK. I played my mage as fire for my main and disc/shadow as my alt, which I would substitute in for the main raid when we needed an extra disc.

Prior to that I was in another progression guild for about 4 months before I was recruited by warfare.

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: Not that i know of, but possibly from wotlk. At the start of cata i xferd my mage away from frostwolf and just recently returned, I know most the warfare members and any of the core members can vouch for me that I am a competent player.

----------------------------------------

PVE: Yes, but not currently.

PVE Experience: Naxx, Uld, Toc 5/5 h 10m,4/5 H 25m, ICC 11/12 h 10m, 11/12 H 25m. I raided the first 2 months of cata, but didnt care for my guild and was too pressed for time. All progression listed is during the current raid times.

How long you been PVE player: 2 years

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: I am able to play Disc/ Shadow both very well.

Willing to change specs on request: Yes.

Hours you can attend events: Most nights and weekend.

Others things you think we should know: My UI: Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf WoWScrnShot_062411_050727

Who do you know in Rated: I haven't seen the guild list, but no one that I know of right now.

Tell us a little about who you are: I Live in Hollywood, CA. I have an identical twin brother, I grew up playing all sports, then later got into cross country and distance track and field. I then switch to sprints/ hurdles. My hobbies are table tennis, Connect four, and chess. I played the last season here in L.A. of the L.A.Table.Tennis.Federation. we tied for first place as a team. I'm working on my modeling/ acting career atm, which is why I don't have time to raid anymore.

Last edited by frànz on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color change)
Back to top Go down
Sysity

PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf   Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 pm

A+ Very nicely filled out application. I like how your answers were in different colors than the questions ( I did the same on my app). Very well put together. Not much experience in the pvp section though.
Unfortunately I'm not an officer so no thumbs up or down. Just sayin I like your app.
Smile
Back to top Go down
frànz

PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf   Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Thanks, I appreciate the reply. I agree my arena ratings don't match up to the guilds standard yet, but I have loads of room to improve, i'm sure the atmosphere and teammates to play with will immediately change that.
Back to top Go down
gh3tto

PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf   Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:45 pm

i dont like this app. was way to long provide UI picture when not asked too and did his answer's in a different color when not asked to.
this means if you get him into the guild he will do stuff that was not asked of him and get us killed/wiped and for rbg's this is not good. also he has to use a third party UI so that means when a new patch comes he will be no good to us becuase he prolly can't play with the original WoW UI
kthxbai
Back to top Go down
frànz

PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf   Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:03 pm

We're all entitled to our own opinions.
Back to top Go down
Sysity

PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf   Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:16 am

Ghetto = meanie head. I love you
Back to top Go down
Brutain

PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf   Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Our App process should be clearer. A player with this resume shouldn't even bother to app. Waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf   Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Discipline Priest - Frànz - Frostwolf
Page 1 of 1