Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enhan/Resto SHammy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crooker

Enhan/Resto SHammy  Empty
PostSubject: Enhan/Resto SHammy    Enhan/Resto SHammy  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:42 pm

You name: Joey

Your age:19

Characters name:êssence

Server:Frostwolf

Class:Shaman

What does Juke mean: To fake cast so someone can use an interrupt when it is not necessary

Do you Juke:as resto and enhan not really i've only had to a few times.

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: sure

How Many years you been playing that Class:2 years

Spec:Enhan but have a good resto set i use for arena

Years playing that spec: 2

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: Mages fuck ring of frost and nova and blah blah blah

Do you use keybindings: no

How many:0

how many Abilitys do you Click: almost all i have some macros. I click but i am fast

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.):

Vent:yes

Mic:yes

Highest arena team:1300 didnt really arena no good teammates

BattleGround Rating:never had good enough Teammates for that also

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: I am i loyal/respectful good PvP shammy that will follow orders in the Battlegrounds and do anything that is necessary to win.

What separates you from others that play your class: i dont really use all the addons and other things that ppl download. im a good old fashion click and number pad shammy.

What separates you from others that play your spec: I do good DPS and i know how and when to use all my abilities

What can you bring to the table: Good DpS or Good Healing Whatever is needed by me.

Current Guild:R A W R

Time in guild:3 weeks

Last 2 guilds:Walk,R A W R

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: Just slapflap he gave me the website info
Back to top Go down
slapflap

Enhan/Resto SHammy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhan/Resto SHammy    Enhan/Resto SHammy  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:52 pm

OMG CLICKER LOL
keybind your shit. saying "but im fast" makes you look even worse. Its like trying to justify a retarded kid getting into a IV league school, just doesnt work out huh?

get better arena ratings. its not hard to work your way up and find better arena parnters. just kick the bad ones and keep playing with new people and prove your a sham that is badass.

keybind your fucking spells. why am i even having to type that
Back to top Go down

Enhan/Resto SHammy
Page 1 of 1