You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that:yes

How Many years you been playing that Class: since 2005

Spec: Arms/Prot

Years playing that spec: since 2005

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: mages

Do you use keybindings: yes

How many: All

how many Abilitys do you Click: none

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/Relinquisher/simple

Vent:yes

Mic:yes

Highest arena team:low 2300s in s3 in 3v3 (two different comps)

BattleGround Rating: 985

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: i know how to follow instructions and adapt accordingly. For example, When i am told to peel and head somewhere else, i do so immediately. I'm a superb flag runner and flag guarder. I do very well at commuicating my situation (inc to bases, cooldowns used, when im being cced or using cc on others) and i have exceptional situational awareness.

What separates you from others that play your class: experience and knowledge of my class.

What separates you from others that play your spec: ^

What can you bring to the table: all the above. I also have an 85 shaman, 85 hunter, 80 rogue and 80 dk, as well as many other alts that have been to max level in other versions of the game, so i am pretty knowlegdable about most classes. I was a guild master of a pvp guild in classic in which i ran premade battlegrounds all day everyday. We had multiple High Warlords, Warlords, Generals, etc, probably at least 40 people rank 12 or above in classic. My knowledge of each individual battleground is extensive and i know what it takes to win. I know what to do, when to do it and how to do it in order to win.

Current Guild:

Time in guild:

Last 2 guilds:

Do you know anyone in Rated: i don't really know anyone but i have played with a few of them. How: Yesterday i ran quite a few RBGs in the group that Mastrhots was running. Can't remember everyone but i'll try to name as many of them as i can. Masterhots, Doctour, Natsu, Linckes, Rhymes, Chololol, Justicebringer, Frostfire. Bunch more i just can't remember their exact names. We did pretty well and beat some pretty high teams.

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience: Classic: (as fury) ZG, AQ20, MC, ONY, Lord Kazzak-----Burning Crusade:(as Prot MT/everything past SSC on shaman as resto or enhancement) Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, Lord Kazzak in HFP, Hyjal, BT (all but illidan).---------WOTL: (Had 4 80's done on multiple toons)Naxx(10) , TOC(10 and 25), VoA(10 and 25), Ony (25).--------Cataclysm: BH(10 and 25)

How long you been PVE player: Since 2005

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: probably fury, but have spent most time pve as Protection

Willing to change specs on request: Whatever is best for the guild

Hours you can attend events: Depends on my current location due to work.

Others things you think we should know:

Who do you know in Rated: Only the people who i have ran RBGs with mentioned earlier in the pvp section.

Tell us a little about who you are: My name is Jared and i'm currently stationed in Kodiak, Alaska with the U.S. Coast Guard. I have been playing WoW pretty much since it came out, and my Warrior has been my main ever since. I have filled every role a warrior can fill in this game. I have pve'd and pvp'd as all 3 specs. In season 3-4 i had several teams over 2k and a few teams over 2200. I even farmed a Merciless Glad team in 3s one night in s3. I didn't play much in WOTLK. I leveled a handful of toons to 80 played them for a few weeks then quit between each one for a bit. Started playing again about a month or two before cata dropped and have been working on my Battlemaster title. I don't pve much anymore because to me, it is not as fun as pvp and can't even come close to comparing. I'm a very relaxed person and do not like drama, and i like stupidity even less. I enjoy world pvp very much and miss the good ole day battles between tarren mill and south shore. I also like to raid alliance cities and have led multiple For the Horde groups on other servers(one time we got a lvl 10 the ach and mount luls). Recently bought a new mouse and have redone all my keybindings and added several new macros to my interface and have quickly gotten used to it for both arms and prot specs. I ran RBGS for a few hours with some Rated folks and i was the tank. I played 2 capture the flags of which we won both 3-0, and during the territory BGs, i only had 1 node the entire time that i failed to defend (chain CC'ed dk,rogue,mage, druid). I enjoyed playing with Rated and hopefully will get a chance to do some more with you guys in the future. EDIT***Forgot to mention i just xferred from Cho'gall alliance after being there for about 4-5 months where the population is incredibly imbalanced(3% alliance to 97% horde). I transferred there for the world pvp and to escape the insanely long queue times that i was experiencing at the time. That being said, the AH on the server was nearly empty at times and obtaining the proper gems/enchants was nearly impossible. Most of the stuff i did get, i had to transfer from the Horde side via the nautral AH. Now that i am on frostwolf i plan on fixing my gems and enchants as soon as i get the chance to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slapflap

PostSubject: Re: Warlord Warrior - Relinquisher   Mon May 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Uh donno why you did another app. Here is the first one that you done:
http://rated-guild.board-directory.net/t119-very-seasoned-warrior

I see your already in the guild aswell, and ran a few rBGs with us. The people you ran with can give you fair answer reguarding this application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relinquisher

PostSubject: Re: Warlord Warrior - Relinquisher   Tue May 17, 2011 11:59 am

yeah Hardball told me to put more thought into my app, so i decided to redo it and make it a little more serious and take out all the dumb shit that i had put in my first one. Also because at the time of my first app i was on a different server with a different name and then factioned and xferred shortly after which explained why i couldnt be found on the armory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlord Warrior - Relinquisher   

Back to top Go down

Warlord Warrior - Relinquisher
Page 1 of 1