Share | 

Blazinghand - Fire Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blazinghand

PostSubject: Blazinghand - Fire Mage   Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Your name: Collin

Your age: 22

Characters name: Blazinghand (was hothand) Just xfered here.

Server: Frostwolf

Class: Mage

What does Juke mean: Hmmm, juke is either casting a spell you don't really care about so you can force the opponent to use Counterspell, silence early. Or juke is prob a macro players make to stop spell casting. I currently have that bound to my middle mouse.

Do you Juke: Yes.

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: Yes

How Many years you been playing that Class: 4 Years

Spec: Fire

Years playing that spec: 4 years

Which class's give you trouble in 1v1: melee classes are a breeze for me, rogues are trouble sometimes. other mages of course especially frost mages.

Do you use keybindings: Yes.

How many: hmmm, about 35 maybe. I'm running out of Shift and control bindings haha

how many Abilitys do you Click: 1 evocation.

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/blazinghand/simple

Vent: Yes

Mic: Yes

Highest arena team: currently no arena team, made 2.2k with rogue back in BC before i quit.

BattleGround Rating: none, just started playing for cata.

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: I know my class inside and out, strive to be excellent in every video game I play. I watch/make and watch pvp videos to learn from experiences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thirtytwo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blazinghand - Fire Mage   Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:37 pm

[quote I know my class inside and out[/quote]

Clearly not or you think you do.

Big issues i see with you.

Stam Gems on a mage?
Under hit cap by a lot
Stacking Stam knowing your under hit cap!!
Under spell pen cap by 40-75 depending

Please explain why? Just didn't realize that stam for mage does you no good? You said you played rogue but even for rogues stam does no good, so not sure your thought process, I know everyone plays and has their own ways so please explain to me so i can understand. Or you need to go back to the drawing board and think this over again.. Also /love Fire, Hows that going for you?

Thanks for apping to the #1 PVP guild on server.

Rated thanks you

Thirtytwo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rated-guild.board-directory.net
Blazinghand

PostSubject: Re: Blazinghand - Fire Mage   Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:41 pm

I do admit i need to replace some gems, thought I did pretty good with some extra stam. But I guess +40 int couldnt hurt. 4% is hit cap for me, I did reforge lots of my items to crit sacrificing hit. I will get to reforging toward hit cap. I was told 175 spell pen is cap. Now that i look at it 195 is soft cap and 240 is hard cap.

I'm currently a shatter build, which makes good use of frost nova, ring of frost, and imp cone of cold. for Example, cone of cold (frozen) then blanket CS if they can dispell or silence. then scorch and fireblast. Thats 2 crits which will proc pyro. Frost nova then pyro.

well I've been playing fire for a long time. Frost or arcane never interested me. And now that I heard we could cast while running. I immediately made a new mage. (bc i sold my other mage)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazinghand - Fire Mage   

Back to top Go down

Blazinghand - Fire Mage
Page 1 of 1